hnapp v2 is here! Please start using new.hnapp.com as soon as possible. It's better and faster than hnapp v1.
Exsiting filters, feeds and json-s will stop updating in the coming days, and will cease to exist soon after that.
Unfortunately there is no way to convert existing filters to new hnapp, but they should be easy for you to re-create manually.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- filter hacker news submissions by # of points, comments, title, domain, submitter, etc.
- subscribe to filtered results by RSS or get them in JSON
- filter comments too, not only submissions
- filter any RSS/Atom feed, not just hacker news
- full text of linked article in RSS feeds
- advanced filtering (topics, OpenCalais, full text search, etc.)
- cool charts of HN activity (for each item and as a whole)