Hello, everyone! Thanks for using hnapp.
hnapp 1.0 will stop updating soon after October 28th, when Hacker News updates its HTML layout (more info on that change
a better, completely revamped hnapp 2.0 will be launched at the same time. It will also be open sourced.
sorry, but you'll have to re-create your filters in hnapp 2.0. It's not possible to make the switch automatically.
What to do?
Send me a short email at email@example.com to get notified when the transition happens
sorry for such a short notice. Too many things happening right now. —Nikita
- filter hacker news submissions by # of points, comments, title, domain, submitter, etc.
- subscribe to filtered results by RSS or get them in JSON
- filter comments too, not only submissions
- filter any RSS/Atom feed, not just hacker news
- full text of linked article in RSS feeds
- advanced filtering (topics, OpenCalais, full text search, etc.)
- cool charts of HN activity (for each item and as a whole)